Thursday, July 28

UPDATE: Stalker Mode on the go...

Update (aug 2):


my stalking spell is winding down. considering that we both on different timezone and communication seems to be a hindrance (to him), i let him decides if he still wish to communicate with moi. i'm not chasing for it. if it meant to be, it will.....


have not heard from him than.... but its all good. at least i take my chances. =;O)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



so you have been looking for me online huh....




i been cheezin, smiling from ear to ear eversince i read your email this morning. brief as it may be your reply, but its enough to makes me smile.




yeah, mr puckerlicious lips i see yaa...uh huhh

2 comments:

Dee said...

uh oh

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

lol @ uh ohhh. well i'm going to find me a new stalker, cuz i have too much time on my hand...