Monday, July 25

On Stalker Mode...

do you remember me mentioning i have a crush on a certain member, where i began to have the sign of a stalker? yeah that dude whose smile makes me going back to his profile for like numerous time that i'm sure by the time IF HE DECIDES to log in he gonna block me for real. well... i decide to gives up on him. its not healthy for me...lol.


nahhhhhhhh....


i found me a new chap to stalk. yeah i'm a sucker for a guy with contagious smile and lawddd trust me this one has smile that will melt the ice and soup cooler to warm you up.. hee hee. so.. my stalking tendency goes over drive and i decide to drop him an email complimenting his pic (i'm praying hard it's the real deal, i mean his pic that is). nothing too off the wall, just a generic hello nice smile have a great day kinda brief email. not even a hope to hear from you. i figures, if he going to reply great.. if not.. oh well, i was sincere with my compliment.


well oh well.. guess what.. yeah i'm cheezin right now cuz dude replied and ask how i'm doing and said, he doesn't want me to think i was being ignored....... SUUUUWEEEEETTTTT!!


ok ok, i know.. he probably just being polite and such, but hey... its all good on my end. yeah i reply back.. thought i wanna play it cool.. you know like wait till thursday to reply him. you know act all nonchalant like i have too many things to do but check emails. but shit, i could drop dead tomorrow and he thought I WAS IGNORING HIM. so.. i wrote back.


now its the waiting time...

No comments: