Friday, June 10

Yes I Can...Yes I Can!!!

well.. i am proud to announce that i... yes me.. the one and only person who at one time, gasped at the idea of signing up to any kind of outdoor sport activities. but its a brand new day, hopefully a brand new me.. cuz i just sign up for the Shape Run 2011.


i sign up for the 5km run, well uhh i'm not running but more brisk walking. well its a start right?!! so i'm all pumped up high as a kite, like kids hyper on sweets. the only problem i have issue is the registration fee of S$55 (about US$44) and only online registration, which sucks for some who don't own a card. no doubt the goodies bag will be good, but that's not the reason why i sign on. to be honest, i have always wanted to do this, but i hate doing it by myself. so yeah i'm freaking excited cuz i'm doing with my best friend.


i was so excited that i decide to brisk walk my way home from the mrt station in my maxi dress, my sandal and box of muffin. i was so pumped that it took me only ten min from my usual 15min. folks must be wondering where the fire at... but uhh yeah the bitch payback was i could feel my thigh aching since i did not warm up.


i have about one month to prepare my mind and body for the brisk walk. so, i'm going to do my best and start on my evening walk again. yes, i been lazy and losing motivation to do so that mom began to take pot short at me.. yes, she can be mean..lol.


well i'm crossing my fingers and stroking my determination...


yes i can!!


now where that muffins at....


3 comments:

Dee said...

of course you can!
lol @ you walking briskly away from a "fire".
hilarious

Ed RockStar said...

yes u can!! if u do a 10km, i'll join u.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

lol @ diedra... i was having seconds thought this morning, but i know that's the devil playing mind game.

@ ed... eshhh, let see if i can survive the 5km walks without any aids from the medic..hee hee