Saturday, June 4

Back to Reality...




sigh...





vacation time is almost over. back to work on monday and i am so not looking forward to whats waiting for me back at the office.



i'm not happy with my big boss, cuz i felt she was being petty. but than again, she the boss so pretty much entitled to being an ____________.



anyway, i had the most relaxing holiday. all i did was sleep, eat, shop and lazed around the beach. i don't even bother with going sight seeing to the tourist spots, as i have already done all that on my first visit to bali eons ago. well, we did stop by the batik making outlet as it was on our way to spa treatment.



overall, the spa treatment was a little bit different from what i'm used too. first i was told to lie down on the *sun* bed, which basically looks like a big wooden table. after which, she placed an ambiance sound right next to the bed and i could feel a subtle vibration throughout. i guess perhaps it was supposed to wake up my senses. after 5mins, i was than lead to a cozy *room* and the masseuse began to loosen up all my knots. by the end of the treatment, she placed a *bowl* on my waist, my shoulder and head and slowly tap to produce sound and vibration.



it was rather exhilarating.



it was hard leaving bali on our last day. i was taking my own sweet time walking towards the custom checkpoint back at the airport. if only i can stay by the beach for another week or so...




2 comments:

Dee said...

my post disappeared!
Oh well. Welcome back.
I've been hoping to go to Bali someday. But it's so far away from here.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

ahhh diedra.. what about maldives, mauritius, bora2.. i'm dreaming and salivating thinking of these beautiful beaches!!