Friday, June 24

Wha a fee-lingggg...

it's 915pm, friday night, i'm all sweaty, tshirt stick to my skin. i'm feeling all hot and funky. BUT IT FELT GOOD!!


i just came back from doing my night brisk walk. after a month of hiatus, tonight me and my walker buddy walked about 4 to 5km. than we do a quick tone up at the park and boy i have not sweated bucket this much for ages. well ok maybe last week when i did my impact day, only because i was cycling 10km and weather was killing me.


i'm trying to get motivated again. something has to change in me. i have too. i have to be more positive even if it mean being positive all by myself....lol. cuz I MATTERS.


i realized i have been more active this year. i pick up walking as part of exercised. i joined 4km community chest walk. i cycled 10km and later end of july i be doing my 5km Shape 2011 run (well it will be brisk walk for me). i'm trying to start slow. i never good at jogging but hey we all have to start somewhere.


all i need is to stay motivated.


2 comments:

Dee said...

Gigi you inspire me. I have not been keeping up with exercise.
I have got to get back on track.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

ohhh Diedra...i'm smiling like a chesire cat reading your comment =:O)