Friday, June 17

This should have rated...

oh mahhhhhhhhhhh gawwdddddddddddddd my kittykat, punani, vajajay which ever way you called and name it, it's hurting right now. and it all started by me trying to do good deeds for the day.




IMPACT DAY. that's what its called where once a year we try to make a difference. this year i decide to do water, keeping the water clean, learning about the eco system, etc. so i'm part of the cycling group... yeah BIG MISTAKE. i should have considered the fact that i have not ride a bicycle for almost 15years. but hey i was confident.. you know how the phrase goes, something about riding a bike (okay i admit i can't remember the exact phrase, but i know its out there.)



well i thought i chose a good bike, sturdy, seems like it can handle my weight. i was a little nervous about riding it and was kinda going ziggy zaggy couple of mins. 5 mins into it, my uhh sisterhood felt like it being split into two, it get so intimate with the seat that it gives me the kind of aching where usually it be the good kind of aching (if you know what i mean). but making love to that bicycle seat, oh my gawd.. i was in pain cuz the seat was too small for my big hips. i kept readjusting my butt trying to find comfort but each time i did that i lost control of the bike till i fell off my bike cuz i ran into a wall.. yes you can laugh.. go ahead, cuz i fell off that bike like a ripe fruit from a tree!! to make matters worst right there in the business district!! hee hee. sure i got a few scrap and bruise but hey part of the job right...



i was sweating buckets, the sun was hard, my hand start to ache, my leg was exhausted and all i did was collect rubbish 1 small bag full...lol. but hey.. i'm proud to say.. i biked 10km!! yes in all my pain and feeling funky, i'm the last person to dock my bike at the meeting point..lmao. nonetheless i have a great day. it was fun, i learn something new, i provide laughter to my friend who kept laughing at me cuz she thought i was crazy riding my bike all over the trail.



when i reach home, i swallow 2 painkillers to numb the ache. hopefully i feel better tomorrow cuz i have wedding to attend to and walking around leg gaping, like i just dismount the wildest beast from the west... is so not glamorous.



oh yeah.. for the first time in my life.. i had me a VEGAN BURGER.. i have to say.. it don't taste that bad... but its too costly for my wallet.



i still love me some meat...




3 comments:

Dee said...

hope you feel better soon.

You can make your own vegan burgers at home

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

ahhh thank you diedra =:O)

Ed RockStar said...

Waahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Okay, that's all.