Saturday, May 21

Saturday..

for the first time in my adult life.... i went and have my hair colored and highlighted professionally and yes, i found it to be a bit on the costly side but i'm happy with the result. even though i was expecting the color to be lighter but no regrets. i was contemplating on chosing dark mahagony with red stripe...lmao. but the hairdresser wins me over. i'm waiting for mom to make some kind of comment, she only noticed that my hair was nicely *comb*...lol, but not so much the colored.


than, my friends gave me vouchers as a birthday present and i decided to splurge it on FIT FLOP sandals. i been eyeing it for quite a while but never get around to buying it as it was way too expensive for my taste. i mean seriously S$169 for pair of slippers.. come on sonn!! bless my friends for the vouchers and i just top it up to pay the balance.


so today i splurge, forgetting that i will be going to bali next week and i need money for food and entertainment. hmmm.... oh well pay day around the corner.


i'm looking forward to my beach break of 4 days and 3 nights. i hope the weather holds and i'm praying my uhh... aunt flow be here soon enough so i don't have to deal with it when i'm on vacay.


well in 1hr and 30mins i'm turning a year older but none the wiser..... hee hee.

No comments: