Thursday, July 7

Life is FUCKING Great!!

that's the exact word i said in my dream!!



it was the weirdest dream i ever had last night. i was taking a ride in an old car with two other friends and we were yakking throughout the drive.



i alighted from the car, ask this white dude why the hell he is bored and make my merry way to meet up with friends for dinner.



i was singing out loud and swinging my hand to Man Down by Rihanna when suddenly i just said out lout.. LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT!!



as i make my merry way to meet with friends, i saw a girl that looks just like me, only she a shade darker and was wearing a red headband with bow on her head.



when i reach my friend's dinner table i tol them i just met my twin!! we waited for the rest of to turn up while food is being served. i have no idea what happen next cuz Kanye was singing .. uhh that's my wake up call.



but i know one thing.. i sure as hell was happy in that dream.



someone told me, from now on.. whenever i felt down and out, just sing out RUM PUM PUM PUM MAYNNNEEEE DOWWNNNNNNNNN and i will remember my dream.



i need more of such dreams.. lol.



4 comments:

Dee said...

lol
life really is great
I read a saying today:
" There is no key to happiness - the door is always open "

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

Diedra...oohh i like what you just quote!!

Ed RockStar said...

life is effing great!!!!!

Ashman said...

Diedra...oohh i like what you just quote!!