Sunday, February 13

things..

well well lots of things have taken place for the past couple of weeks.

  1. mending a broken heart (still going through the process)
  2. first experience rowing in a dragon boat race
  3. had a *situation* with mom (she still not talking to me) and
  4. typing all this on my new 17" inch acer laptop which came as a xmas present from the very man that broke my heart...

i have to admit i really enjoyed the dragon boat race. adrenalin running through me. water splashing while rowing, shouting in unison to get the high of winning the race (even though we didn't win). for a first timer i did not do bad (yes giving myself credit), even though i can't swim and all the while i was in that slim boat with 16 others, i kept praying the boat don't capsized.

at the end of the day i was glad i participated, had lots of fun, body aching, soaking wet but i was smiling.

and that what matters to me most =:0)

2 comments:

Ed RockStar said...

alloo...hope the situation with the mother will improve soon.

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

mom and me... me and mom.. hmmmm

you know, i just buat bodoh let her simmer down at her own phase.

when she tired of sulking.. she comes around..

hee hee =:O)