Friday, May 21

vacation.. staycation..

i'm starting my vacation with staycation. been staying at home for the past 2 days and running errands before sunday. mom been busy packing her suitcase as if she going away for 3 weeks instead of 3 days.... sigh. now i have to find my own case to pack, since that small suitcase of her is pack to the max.

i made a mistake in planning my vacation. i should have booked an extra day just for myself but i was stressing out with work, time and mom, my plan get all muddled up. now mom felt we should absorb aunt's airfare, since according to her she tight on the wallet. sigh.. there goes my budget. well no point throwing a hissy fits about it now. hopefully i can go for another short getaway soon after.

i be turning a year older. am i supposed to feel any different?


2 comments:

Dee said...

there's a thin line between firm and disrespectful. . . I hope you can find where it is because this vacation was supposed to be just you. . .now it's you, your Mom, and apparently your niece

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

ahhhh gc, i've tried to be firm but always end up on the wrong end of the stick.

my next trick is too book my tix and hotel in advance and inform her 2 days before leaving.. hee hee.