Thursday, December 6

It's Time...


Hmmm... arggghhhhh.... (sigh)...

TV....

It been acting funky on me... AGAIN!! I have visual for 5 mins... than POOFF!!! and all I'm left with is the audio and black screen staring back at me. When that happens, I would have to smack hard (because a gentle tap, won't do) on the left side of the tv and the visual will reappear.

Ever since the weekend, my smack, cuss and threats to place IT with a new set, don't seem to rattle this old TV no more. Yes, the TV is 10 years old but it stills in good condition.... I think. I have replaced the *visual tube* (I think that's what its called) and it work fine for almost 2 years. Now I'm contemplating should I replace a new tube or just buy me a new TV set.

I admit I'm clueless when it comes to anything electrical or technical, one tv looks the same as the next. TV ranges from the LCD to HD screen, and its still so freaking expensive. I'm not willing to depart more than 2 grand even if its on installment. So, I'm going to hold out for as long as I could, and not be weaken by the 42" inch ..oohh so beautiful flat screen tv with its ohhhh so alive colors.

On the other hand...

Looking on the bright side, I could start reading books again. Clean up my closet. Paint my apartment. Do my ironing that's been piling up by the days (erkkk.. nope). On second thought, let me see if I could fit a new LCD screen in my budget.

Nah...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is short. Make yourself happy. If that means a new HDTV...book it!

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

lol..

i would love to own a HDTV but my swiss account is under the radar.

sigh..if only i have a swiss bank account..lol