Monday, September 3

If Only...

You can't fool me

I can see it in your eyes

I can see the sadness on your face

Even when you tried to hide behind those smile

I know you like the back of my palm

You said you're at peace with yourself

But you don't seem happy as you claimed to be

I sense an emptiness within you

Longing to be loved

Wanted

Needed

Craving for passion

That lapse her attention

She don't treat you like she should

Blind to your loneliness

The passion that you longing for

No where to be found

I'm sorry for the pain you trying to hide

Pretending to be happy

But hurting in silence deep inside

If only

If only I could be her

I treat you like a king should

Loves you with all my worth

With passion that knows no boundary

I be there to hold you in my arms

Kiss the blues away

Whispers I love you as you lay in my bed

If only I am her

If only things were different

If only

You were mine

If only....

2 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You are an awesome poet. Your words are my thoughts. I am yearning for someone and these are my thoughts!!!

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

@ gorgeous

oh my, thank you for the compliment. truly appreciated. i'm just going tru a moment i guess.

=:O)